Devika

For World Problems - My Views,My Opinions and My Solutions

Why Cloud Atlas is a perfect movie to understand Women's brain ?

Leave a Comment
This is for a recent hour long phone discussion I had about Multi tasking and Women's Brain.
Ofcourse there are several books are written especially

Enlightened Power: How Women are Transforming the Practice of Leadership


where it talks about how women's Web thinking really helps in workplace. 


Best I could come up to explain were following 2 videos to Men who find sometimes difficult to multi task or are led to believe so.

MEN'S Brains and WOMEN'S brains Explained Perfectly
MEN'S Brains and WOMEN'S brains Explained Perfectly
Posted by Mushafaq Rehman on Friday, April 11, 2014







Trailer says it all " Everything is connected " and if you understand the movie.
Good Luck perhaps you have just had a bit of insight to women's mindset and brain.



Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment